- High School Diploma or GED
- Current unrestricted Florida LVN license or compact license
- 2 + years experience in healthcare environment with direct customer contact
- Medical office experience
- Electronic Medical Record experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Ability to respond appropriately to patient questions regarding tests and treatments
- Strong computer experience (data entry, screen navigation, keyboarding)
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: LPN, managed care, Medicare, triage, call center, quality, Medical Office, acute, Hospital, Tampa, FL, Florida